Thursday, June 14, 2012

THE AVENGERS MOVIE REVIEW

  The Avengers is directed by Joss Whedon and stars Robert Downey JR,Chris Evans,Mark Ruffalo,Chris Hemsworth,Scarlett Johnson,Jeremy Renner,Tom Hiddleson and Samuel L Jackson. The Avengers brings together everyone from the lead up films.  Going into the movie if you haven't seen the previous films you'll be able to fallow the story but if you want to Know the Characters back stories than you should.   It shows how these different characters don't want to work together at first but eventually they have to start working as a team.  This movie is directed by Joss Whedon I have not seen anything else he has done but after seeing what a good job he did with this movie I will watch every thing he does.  The acting is very good and the characters are all likable. The action is some of the best I've seen all year the visual effects look great and  the movie is very funny.   5 out of 5 stars for The Avengers. I hope you enjoyed my review and I hope it helped you decide whether to see the movie or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment